What this on my GSP?

  • Thread starter Thread starter JayM
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

JayM

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 8, 2023
Messages
2,172
Reaction score
3,162
Location
Inland Empire
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Coral is doing fine, but noticed these white “vines” growing on the bottom. Any thoughts on what it may be?

IMG_4812.jpeg
 
Mother nature will take care. :)
Most of the time, stuff we find are harmless and a good sign.
That’s what I figured, but Mother Nature killed half of my fish, and the other half are in a treatment tank for about another month. I just don’t want to get overrun with something while I wait to get my fish back in the display.

Especially because I’ve noticed some bubble algae coming back now that my Foxface is being QT’d.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 3.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 4 7.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 24.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 14 24.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 15.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 14.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 3 5.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new