What to add...if anything..:)

  • Thread starter Thread starter carl page
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
I would maybe go with some fairy or flasher wrasses, maybe goby or blenny, a dwarf angel, you have a lot of options.
 
I wouldn't add any more large fish but wrasses, gobies, basslets or assessors would be great.
 
Wrasses and anthias look like a good option and yes then hippo may be a possibility
 
Anthias make a nice addition.
I agree.
Whitetail Bristletooth Tang
Singapore Angelfish
Pakistan Butterflyfish
Pearlscale Butterflyfish
Sunburst Butterflyfish
Saddleback Butterflyfish
Marine Betta
Moorish Idol
Yelly Bellied Regal Tang

Really way to many fish that could be possible.
 
I agree that you are maxed on larger fish. Definitely no other Tangs (IMO). I am partial to Wrasses, so I would go that route :)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.4%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 17 28.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 32.2%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.2%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.7%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.7%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 11.9%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new