What to buy on amazon

I have a bit over $100 in amazon gift cards, any good reefing gear I should get with it? Too bad @Bulk Reef Supply , @MarineDepot or @SaltwaterAq don't sell gift vouchers to their websites on amazon! lol

This would be a great idea. A lot of people get amazon gift cards they don’t really want. Despite the reputation they have everything that isn’t always true for niche products.
 
I have been eyeing a Milwaukee salinity tester! It’s also $15 off on amazon vs brs
 
Actually BRS IS on Amazon (or at least some of their brand name stuff) but due to Amazons' policies and % they collect, products there on Amazon are usually higher than on BRS' site.

GFO Amazon.png GFO BRS.png
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 28.2%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.9%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new