What To Do When You Can't Have A Favorite Fish ?

  • Thread starter Thread starter 427HISS
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
. . . So, what do you do when you can't have a favorite fish?

Tantrum.gif


. . . then after that I have to decide whether to mortgage the house or pick a new favorite fish!

At least in my mind, someday I will have a tank big enough to breed sharks!!!!
 
My dream fish of all time is a Japanese Dragon Eel. However, being 14 the price just isn't feasible right now. Maybe for a generous birthday gift or when i get older, sigh.

That is an awesome critter, very expensive but frickin cool. If I could have a huge tank, I'm get one.
Tell me about you & him, with details !
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 11.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new