What to do?

ROYCEROLLS

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 12, 2024
Messages
24
Reaction score
1
Location
Phoenix
What state or country do you live in
Arizona
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
image.jpg
Hey! So I have 3 of these snails and one has been going on the wall and putting these on the glass… are they eggs? Should I just remove them?
 
Yup, eggs, your fish will love them :)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 8.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new