OP
ArowanaLover1902

ArowanaLover1902

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sorry for the past vague post, it must have cut off my message. The original was "Some of my fish don't like pellets, any advice? I keep a royal gramma (fat and happy, no worries), a lawnmower blenny (happy and a little too fat, a little worried about that), a yellow watchman goby (don't see him much but color is great when I do, I assume healthy), a black red spot damsel (struggles a bit with food but I have only had for 2 days), and a clownfish (seems to rush around but never actually eats and is getting a little slim, worried about him). I feed instant ocean marine pellets, liquid coral food, and liquid phytoplankton. I've tried sun dried brine shrimp, freshwater fish pellets (they're smaller and the damsel likes them more), and bloodworms and none have worked with the clownfish." I'll certainly look into LRS Foods (which I've heard nothing but the best about and always wanted to try) and I'll try to get my hands on some reef nutrition as well. I know this sounds like a beginner question but I never had to feed in my old tank because the fish ate whatever it was they ate (pods I assume, but I'm not sure).

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 18 13.8%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 9 6.9%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 19 14.6%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 74 56.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 6.9%
Back