What to pair with ?

twintrades

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 26, 2010
Messages
548
Reaction score
0
Location
norther wisconsin
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a reg Occ female. (no black lines)

And a juvie Darwin.

What should i pair each with ? I have a mixed pair allready Btw. I want to produce Unique clowns.....

What about a Naked for either? What would i produce ?

Oh and im getting black ice soon
 
Mix a bali snow flake with the darwin not a regular snowflakes but a bali .were to get one you can go to YouTube n contact kmaintl n ask if he can get one for you he has some of the best clownfish around. He's not a scumbag
 
I Just put her in with the Juvi darwin. Shes in a Guppy cage till she calms down and shows that she wont hurt him. I needed the space for the Black ice snowflakes we got. couldn't pass up the deal on a select pair. And needed the tank space.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.6%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 18 20.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 26 29.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 10.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 5 5.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 11 12.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 8.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new