What to use as power head guard?

LovesDogs_CatsRokay

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
May 16, 2017
Messages
1,076
Reaction score
1,810
Location
St. Louis, MO
What state or country do you live in
Missouri
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got my first BTA last night. What should I use to cover the power head so he doesn’t crawl into it? I tried panty hose but it blocked almost all of the flow.
 
What kind of power head is it? It may already have a manufactured guard specially made for it.

If not, I would try media bag mesh or perhaps small diameter hole fishnet material.
 
I have made a guard using needlepoint mesh (from the craft store) and gutter-guard (hardware store) and it works well.


Off topic side note...... I see that you are waiting to upgrade to a reefer 350. I just got a 350 a few weeks ago to upgrade my BC 29 and it is worth it the quality is amazing.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW LONG HAVE YOU PERSONALLY KEPT YOUR LONGEST-SERVING CURRENT RESIDENT?

  • Under 1 year

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1 to under 3 years

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • 3 to under 5 years

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • 5 to under 10 years

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • 10 to under 20 years

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • 20+ years

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • I’ve lost track

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new