What to use

thefastesturtle

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 11, 2021
Messages
23
Reaction score
5
Location
East coast
What state or country do you live in
Maryland
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just ran out of the green cap gorilla glue. But I have the yellow cap stuff with the brush buit to the cap, gorilla two part epoxy, and contact cement. Are any of these ok to use? Or hot glue?
 
I assume you are gluing frags. If the yellow cap has the same formula as green, you can use it. Definitely not any of the other options you listen for in the tank.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 13 7.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 33.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 26 15.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new