What type of acro

Everything Aquatics

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 20, 2020
Messages
861
Reaction score
935
Location
Massachusetts
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just got this new milli, it is yellow gold. Anyone know what type
ABC0AAA3-C561-4934-AAEC-1DEA061C2561.jpeg
 
Acropora Millipora

There is no such thing as a ‘type’ and if it didnt come from the seller with some BS designer name than it is just a milli unfortunately buddy .
 
I have one too. Had a green one...one died, the yellow is dying. I don't know why, was doing well... Pic was after I got them and the green was dying. The yellow one was ok in this. Good luck with yours.
IMG_20201004_121208.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.2%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 29.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 30.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new