What type of bubble tip is this?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Cmr102890
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Cmr102890

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 29, 2023
Messages
11
Reaction score
2
Location
Easton Pa
What state or country do you live in
Pennsylvania
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not sure if this is a Rose Bubble tip or some other type. Any thought?

8B696935-E123-48CC-8870-AAE2524257A8.jpeg
 
1
 

Attachments

  • 6BFEB772-5FCF-412B-BBA1-B615401FB0A2.jpeg
    6BFEB772-5FCF-412B-BBA1-B615401FB0A2.jpeg
    200.8 KB · Views: 39
A red one. Seriously though, it's impossible to tell. Most "strains" of BTA only look marginally different when under the same lighting, and can only be differentiated when two are next to one another. I don't worry about names in my tank, they all look the same to me, at least for BTAs. If you're trying to sell it, I'd call it a "rose" or maybe a "rainbow".
 
Acid wash Rose bubble tip
 
A red one. Seriously though, it's impossible to tell. Most "strains" of BTA only look marginally different when under the same lighting, and can only be differentiated when two are next to one another. I don't worry about names in my tank, they all look the same to me, at least for BTAs. If you're trying to sell it, I'd call it a "rose" or maybe a "rainbow".
They are taking over my cousins tank and he gave me a few. Was just curious and also wondering in case I decided to sell any in the future
 
They are taking over my cousins tank and he gave me a few. Was just curious and also wondering in case I decided to sell any in the future
Yeah, they split often
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 6 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 23.1%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 7.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 7.7%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 23.1%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new