What up R2R fam

NanoReeferNut

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey family. New to the reef world, been in it for about a year with a 5 gallon nano to a 13 nano and now a 40 gallon cube with 20 gallon sump. Running a Ecotech Radion xr15 blue, Ecotech Vectra S2 pump, a Nyos Quantum 120.
The tank is about 6 months old. Let the tank run for 3 months before adding the sump. Parameters seem to be great but have had issues with happiness. Will add to a thread but anyone reading this that can help me with possibilities of running a foster would be awesome. Just want a ****** tank and to make them all happy.

attiland

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey family. New to the reef world, been in it for about a year with a 5 gallon nano to a 13 nano and now a 40 gallon cube with 20 gallon sump. Running a Ecotech Radion xr15 blue, Ecotech Vectra S2 pump, a Nyos Quantum 120.
The tank is about 6 months old. Let the tank run for 3 months before adding the sump. Parameters seem to be great but have had issues with happiness. Will add to a thread but anyone reading this that can help me with possibilities of running a foster would be awesome. Just want a ****** tank and to make them all happy.
Welcome to R2R
Welcome to R2R.JPG

Upvote 0

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Upvote 0

Fish Think Pink

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Welcome! Glad you joined. With your passion, I'm sure its going to be awesome and all super happy.

Have you considered starting your build thread? I found its a great place to document my tank's evolution for myself. I started tank first then joined, so I'm still finding myself going back collecting pictures & updating historically as well as current state. Once you create your first post in your thread and link it to your account, they will give you build badge (look left, under my ID)

This is a good reference book type online article I still review:

Upvote 0

ProxyAquarist

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
... New to the reef world, been in it for about a year ...

Welcome to R2R !

You'll find this a great resource with lots of knowledgeable and insightful members.

Best wishes for 2022,
Jim

Upvote 0
Back