What vitamin / special supplements do you use?

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Joined
Nov 18, 2012
Messages
40,641
Reaction score
67,823
Location
Fontana, California
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I know lots of folks dose for parameter control, but I wonder how many dose vitamins or other supplements. Also, do you use any kind of "coral food" in addition to your regular feedings (reef snow)? What do you use and how often?
 
Thanks! I'll look into that one
 
Redsea Reef energy twice a week.
 
Cool. Now I have two for comparison. I'm also looking into the Prodibio Biodigest
 
I have used both AquaVitro Fuel and Coral Frenzy. Fuel is good for polyp extension, but for me Coral Frenzy has given the coral in my tank a lot more growth.... plus the fish go crazy when I put it in.
 
I have used both AquaVitro Fuel and Coral Frenzy. Fuel is good for polyp extension, but for me Coral Frenzy has given the coral in my tank a lot more growth.... plus the fish go crazy when I put it in.

How do you use it? What's your routine?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new