What will the offspring look like?

Formulator

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 14, 2024
Messages
2,706
Reaction score
2,759
Location
Saint Louis, MO, USA
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey breeders! This is my first post in this section of the forum, though I have been fairly active lately in the main reef discussion forum. I have been reefing for a little over 8 years and for a majority of those years I’ve watched my pair of clowns lay clutches of eggs every week or so like clockwork. Lately I’ve found myself with some free time and a renewed interest in the more advanced parts of the hobby, so I was thinking about trying to raise some of the fry.

My clowns are a bit of an odd couple and I was wondering if anyone knows what the offspring of these two might look like or if it is even possible to know with any degree of certainty? I’m not really in this to make any money, but it would be nice to know they will be at least desirable enough that my LFS would take them from me as a donation.

Sorry for the foreground particle noise - my diamond goby has been “remodeling”…


IMG_3945.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.2%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 29.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 30.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new