What would cause this?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Shua71
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Shua71

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 2, 2018
Messages
17
Reaction score
11
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I ordered a gold maxima clam from algaebarn. They shipped it on Monday and it arrived on Wednesday. Upon opening the package this is what I saw.

The interior of the clam completely separated from the shell. Algaebarn is going to send me another.

There was no box damage whatsoever. Clam was about 2 inches

PXL_20210311_074546358.jpg
 
Lotsa reasons. Unhealthy clam. No heat packs so clam froze. 2 day shipping isn’t optimal. You want overnight to be safe.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 8.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new