Jul 9, 2012 #41 turfster26 Active Member View Badges Joined Dec 31, 2010 Messages 460 Reaction score 116 Location NY Rating - 0% 0 0 0 Money.....the cost to be in this hobby....imho!
Jul 10, 2012 #42 mfinn likes zoanthids View Badges Ultimate Member Partner Member 2026 Partner Member 2027 Reef Tank 365 Photo of the Month R2R App User Pacific Northwest Reefers My Aquarium Showcase Joined Jul 22, 2006 Messages 14,329 Reaction score 11,283 Location Olympia, WA. What state or country do you live in Washington Rating - 100% 22 0 0 being homeless, but then I would find someones tank to hijack and take care of. lol
Jul 10, 2012 #43 _sludgefactory Valuable Member View Badges 3RMAS Member Joined Jun 26, 2011 Messages 1,310 Reaction score 103 Location Industry, PA Rating - 0% 0 0 0 I'd be living in the street next to my tank. Lol Tank thread: https://www.reef2reef.com/forums/showthread.php?t=81000 LG P999 EaglesBlood 2.8, Trinity ELPmax
I'd be living in the street next to my tank. Lol Tank thread: https://www.reef2reef.com/forums/showthread.php?t=81000 LG P999 EaglesBlood 2.8, Trinity ELPmax