Getting back into the reefing game again after a nearly 20 year hiatus. A lot has changed since I last had a tank and I've been reading up a ton on the different methods, equipment, etc. Without injecting my own biases based on what I've researched thus far, I'd like to know what YOU would buy if you had somewhere in the neighborhood of $5-10k to spend?
- Mixed reef tank
- 100 gal+ display tank with stand
- Equipment all housed in stand
- Branch rock incorporated into my aquascape
- Quarantine tank (at least 10 gal, stand not needed)
- Diverse blend of SPS and LPS corals that I can frag
- House an Achilles Tang (will probably require a bigger tank than I can afford now)