WHAT WOULD YOU DO FOR A RED SEA SYSTEM?!?

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Joined
Nov 18, 2012
Messages
40,653
Reaction score
67,845
Location
Fontana, California
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
what.jpg

Hi Reef2Reefers!! We have a very important question for you!!

WHAT WOULD YOU DO FOR A RED SEA SYSTEM??

We thought that getting into the summer it would be a lot of fun to have a really cool giveaway/contest, but we need some ideas from you guys on what that could look like. So give us your best ideas!! We'll watch this thread over the next several days and then we'll roll out a summer giveaway that everyone will be excited to see!!

So let's get started!!! Who's got our first suggestion??
 
what.jpg

Hi Reef2Reefers!! We have a very important question for you!!

WHAT WOULD YOU DO FOR A RED SEA SYSTEM??

We thought that getting into the summer it would be a lot of fun to have a really cool giveaway/contest, but we need some ideas from you guys on what that could look like. So give us your best ideas!! We'll watch this thread over the next several days and then we'll roll out a summer giveaway that everyone will be excited to see!!

So let's get started!!! Who's got our first suggestion??
I would run a marathon in under 2 hours! (LOL wish me luck if I ever did.)
 
No one wants this contest? :(
 
I would create an TikTok video based on aquarium content.
 
I would make R2R-themed artwork.
 
I would volunteer at a non-profit on behalf of R2R.
 
I would pick up and post pictures of trash that I cleaned up from a local waterway.
 
Last edited:
I would recruit a new member to R2R.
 
I would set it up next year as a Mother's Day and Father's Day gift for my parents. While they're not hobbyist I think they will really enjoy a tank in the house. Ultimately I'll have to look after it but it'll be a low maintenance tank or FOWLR so it work be too much work.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 10 47.6%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 2 9.5%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 7 33.3%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 10 47.6%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 33.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new