Whatchamacallit's Cube

Practically got this for free.
ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1441923505.425870.jpg
 
Haven't updated in awhile, totally forgot I had a build thread! Tank is all cycled and looking good. Here's some night time pics...
ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1446342646.986640.jpg
ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1446342706.178065.jpg
 
Looking good. I like that aquascape.
 
Well a quick update, unfortunately I had an equipment malfunction and lost all 40 something of my Zoas and chalices.

Just placed a mystery order with @LegendaryCorals ! Will let everyone know what I got soon :)
 
Just got my first shipment from @LegendaryCorals. They did not disappoint! I'll take some pictures once they settle down a bit.

Corals added:

LC Favia (not yet released, so no name)
LC Toxicity
LC Plasma Pinstripe
LC Dark Rainbow
LC Pink Monster
LC Magenta *******
LC Party City
Candy Apple Orange
Stratocasters
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 4.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 9 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 24 19.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 39 31.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 8.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 18 14.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new