Whatever happened to Reef Pets?

I know there was fire at his shop, but did Gary get out of the coral trade? Anyone know? @Reef Pets

Checked the profile activity and Reef Pets was active as of Feb 14th of this year.
 
Also curious, his corals were amazing! @Reef Pets so sorry to hear about the fire, I had no clue, I hope you bounced back because Im saving up some $$$ to pick up a couple of those amazing frag packs you put together!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 2 28.6%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 2 28.6%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new