Whats a good quiet overflow box:)

  • Thread starter Thread starter jaijai
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

jaijai

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
May 25, 2014
Messages
67
Reaction score
0
Location
Las Vegas NV
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I what to know how to make a quiet overflow box or if I can just buy one somewhere. What's good and the most quiet one?
 
I have used a CPR CS102 on my 120 gallon for four years. I am very happy with it and it is completely silent. I have two Aqua lifter pumps that I keep maintained so a working one is always available. I'd rate it 10 out of 10.
CPR CS Overflow Boxes
 
I just responded to this same post over in Equipment, Lighting, Hardware and Filtration Equipment....HERE.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 7 25.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 14 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 10 35.7%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 14 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new