Whats best time to dose AB+

  • Thread starter Thread starter smoothie7
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

smoothie7

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 28, 2024
Messages
63
Reaction score
27
Location
Delphos, Ohio
What state or country do you live in
Ohio
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Normally my lights go out on the tank about an hour before I go to bed each night. Sometimes right before bed, I like to take a flashlight and look in the tank. Often times, I see a lot of the corals have their feeder tentacles out. I was wondering when the best time is to use AB+? Looking for opinions. Thanks.
 
after lights out is a good idea since they're likely feeding from the water column at this time. during light son is also fine, or a bit before feeding. there's no right/wrong answer here, mostly preference!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 7 50.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new