What's eating my snails?

  • Thread starter Thread starter PR Harbin
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
I’m still investigating. This is the best picture I could get. Im concerned my reduced feeding (to address PO4 spike) may be starving scavengers and detrivores. I’ve had this guy as a tank resident for a long time. I’d really hate to lose him along with any more snails.

F63E8148-73D1-4801-84A8-28626D15B2B6.jpeg
 
I’m still investigating. This is the best picture I could get. Im concerned my reduced feeding (to address PO4 spike) may be starving scavengers and detrivores. I’ve had this guy as a tank resident for a long time. I’d really hate to lose him along with any more snails.

F63E8148-73D1-4801-84A8-28626D15B2B6.jpeg
What have you been feeding your sand sifter here?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 11 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new