Whats happening to this torch?

  • Thread starter Thread starter ab-774819
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

ab-774819

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 11, 2023
Messages
113
Reaction score
73
Location
Lexington
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've got a little torch garden going and all are doing well except for this one. It just started within the last week and has gone down hill fast. I've had it for approx 6 months and it has done well until now. I initially noticed deflated looking tentacles, then receding of the tissue and now it's melting/losing tencles and flesh completely on 2 of the 3 heads. The 3rd head looks completely normal and healthy. I added photos of what it looks like now vs previously.

Perams as of 12/4/23
Alk: 9.4 (have always kept it higher for acro growth)
Po4: .08
Mag: 1410
Calcium: 480

20231206_180914.jpg 20231206_180910.jpg 20231110_185258.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 7 18.4%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 15 39.5%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 10.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 7.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 13.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 7.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new