What's on your wish list?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Lowell Lemon

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
How about the 64 gallon Aquamaxx tank I ordered twice? The first one came in all broken and it was the last one in stock. Ordered one on black Friday and as of yet no confirmation or shipping date. The other Aquamaxx 22 gallon tank is so nice I jus sit and look at it empty! Merry Christmas all...Aquamaxx tanks are beautiful... I would love to see bigger tanks offered.

OP
OP
MarineDepot

MarineDepot

Build a Better Aquarium
View Badges
Reaction score
How about the 64 gallon Aquamaxx tank I ordered twice? The first one came in all broken and it was the last one in stock. Ordered one on black Friday and as of yet no confirmation or shipping date. The other Aquamaxx 22 gallon tank is so nice I jus sit and look at it empty! Merry Christmas all...Aquamaxx tanks are beautiful... I would love to see bigger tanks offered.

We are very sorry about the condition your 64 arrived in! We have our fingers crossed we'll be getting a BIG AquaMaxx shipment this month, hopefully sooner than later! Thank you for your patience in the meantime. Feel free to ping me directly for updates if you want, I'm always happy to help!

Jeff @ Marine Depot
[email protected]

Lowell Lemon

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
We are very sorry about the condition your 64 arrived in! We have our fingers crossed we'll be getting a BIG AquaMaxx shipment this month, hopefully sooner than later! Thank you for your patience in the meantime. Feel free to ping me directly for updates if you want, I'm always happy to help!

Jeff @ Marine Depot
[email protected]

Thanks Jeff,
Contacted the order desk today and was told the tank is in the Nevada warehouse and will be out for shipping soon. Mentioned the packaging on the last shipment so the tank can arrive alive this time. Love the tank and the nice laser etched logo...one day I might even allow water into it!

OP
OP
MarineDepot

MarineDepot

Build a Better Aquarium
View Badges
Reaction score
Thanks Jeff,
Contacted the order desk today and was told the tank is in the Nevada warehouse and will be out for shipping soon. Mentioned the packaging on the last shipment so the tank can arrive alive this time. Love the tank and the nice laser etched logo...one day I might even allow water into it!

That is great news! Thank you for following up with our team and here on R2R. Our AquaMaxx buyer informed me after we talked here that they'd arrived to the Nevada warehouse so hopefully they can receive them quickly and get your replacement on its way!

Jeff @ Marine Depot

OP
OP
MarineDepot

MarineDepot

Build a Better Aquarium
View Badges
Reaction score
A sweeeet deal on the Aquatic Life 36" T5 hybrid fixture ;)

Naughty-Santa.jpg

OP
OP
MarineDepot

MarineDepot

Build a Better Aquarium
View Badges
Reaction score
Best response ever

Thank you for your sense of humor! I thought it was funny too. Then I got a nervous after posting it. :)

Jeff @ Marine Depot

A Red Sea Reefer 750xxl tank in white. As soon as Christmas is over and everyone has gotten what they want then I will be placing my order! Happy Holidays!

That tank is amazing! Are you getting the Deluxe? Are you going to take advantage of our 0% APR financing offer?

Jeff @ Marine Depot

Last edited:

Crabs McJones

I'm so shi-nay
View Badges
Reaction score
Thank you for your sense of humor! I thought it was funny too. Then I got a nervous after posting it. :)

Jeff @ Marine Depot

LOL I wasn't quite sure how that would go over. Thank you for having a great sense of humor.

No problem:D

Daltrey

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score

Jeff @ Marine Depot

That tank is amazing! Are you getting the Deluxe? Are you going to take advantage of our 0% APR financing offer?

Jeff @ Marine Depot

I'm glad you mentioned it. I went ahead and took advantage of the 0% financing and just placed my order for the 750 XXL. I've been waiting for two months for you guys to get one back in stock. I got the regular version because I am upgrading my 155 gallon bowfront. Going to be a big present for me under the tree this year!

OP
OP
MarineDepot

MarineDepot

Build a Better Aquarium
View Badges
Reaction score
I'm glad you mentioned it. I went ahead and took advantage of the 0% financing and just placed my order for the 750 XXL. I've been waiting for two months for you guys to get one back in stock. I got the regular version because I am upgrading my 155 gallon bowfront. Going to be a big present for me under the tree this year!

Nice! Thank you very much for shopping with us. It's always nice to have that one big gift under the tree. Not sure if this one will fit, though... ;)

Daltrey

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Nice! Thank you very much for shopping with us. It's always nice to have that one big gift under the tree. Not sure if this one will fit, though... ;)

Do you know how it will be delivered? Does the shipping company have a lift gate to get it off the truck and onto my driveway?

Daltrey

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Does the 10% off coupon hohoho apply to the red sea reefer tanks? Because I placed my order Thursday. Thanks

OP
OP
MarineDepot

MarineDepot

Build a Better Aquarium
View Badges
Reaction score
Do you know how it will be delivered? Does the shipping company have a lift gate to get it off the truck and onto my driveway?

The tank is shipped by freight and the courier leaves it curbside for you.

Does the 10% off coupon hohoho apply to the red sea reefer tanks? Because I placed my order Thursday. Thanks

The tank you purchased is drop-shipped for us by Red Sea so the coupon does not apply unfortunately. It does work for the Red Sea Max Nano though since we stock that model in our warehouses.

Daltrey

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Ok thanks. My order # is 102012842. Would it be possible to deliver it between Dec 23 and Jan 1? I will be home during that time. Thanks

OP
OP
MarineDepot

MarineDepot

Build a Better Aquarium
View Badges
Reaction score
Ok thanks. My order # is 102012842. Would it be possible to deliver it between Dec 23 and Jan 1? I will be home during that time. Thanks

Thank you for the great question. Please allow up to 2 weeks from the date of purchase to delivery. Once tracking details are available you will actually be able to see if you need to contact the freight company to request the delivery within a certain time frame that suits your lifestyle/schedule. Feel free to reach out to our customer service team any time between now and then for an update. We can be reached at 714-385-0080. Thanks again for shopping and happy holidays!

More than just hot air: Is there a Pufferfish in your aquarium?

• There is currently a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 30 17.2%
  • There is not currently a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I have kept one in the past.

Votes: 29 16.7%
  • There has never been a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I plan to keep one in the future.

Votes: 32 18.4%
  • I have no plans to keep a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 75 43.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.6%
Back