Whats something you wish you DIDN'T know about reefing?

Crabs McJones

Regional Reef Manager (AKA Revhtree's Boss)
View Badges
Joined
Jul 24, 2017
Messages
33,607
Reaction score
153,960
Location
Wisconsin
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I see threads all the time about things people wish they knew about reefing. Or threads related to "if you could go back and give yourself one piece of advice what would it be" ect...
What I want to know is, What about reefing do you wish you DIDN'T know? Is there even anything? Interested to see the responses.
 
…didn’t know that some of my local reef friends and I share more things in common like cars, sports, investment ideas, DIY, etc
What kind of cars you into? Mechanic and car guy here :)
 
Upvote 0
Upvote 0
Wish I didn't know the Tang Police existed... :rolling-on-the-floor-laughing:
TANG POLICE.JPG
 
Upvote 0
What kind of cars you into? Mechanic and car guy here :)
I’m a Porsche guy - always had one for the last 30 years. Very interesting that 3 other reefers I know have Porsches - not sure why but perhaps they value performance, dependability, value, etc? In my old age, I just care about getting from Point A to B, safely.
 
Upvote 0
Upvote 0

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 26 18.3%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 50 35.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.1%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new