What's that guys?

Mohammad ht

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
its looks like aiptasia but i think not this because i touch that but don't inside the rock and I broke part of the rock but grew up again just that part,Thank you for helping me how to kill that

f9aecdcccfba1e9c7d6c8e442ce64c87.jpg

OP
OP
M

Mohammad ht

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looks like a hydroid. Does this pic resemble your pic

IMG_3193.JPG
This isn't resemble,everybody knows what's that please reply my comment,thank you guys ,and plesae say does it increase in number?and how can I eliminate

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
This isn't resemble,everybody knows what's that please reply my comment,thank you guys ,and plesae say does it increase in number?and how can I eliminate
Ok, so I'm going to disagree with your comment that "everyone knows what that is" because at one point we all had to learn about those. @dodgerblew was trying to help you with a possible ID. I think the suggestion made sense. Your pic would need to be clearer to be sure what we're looking at. We're here to help when you can get us something clearer to help you out.

SashimiTurtle

Turtle
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Ok, so I'm going to disagree with your comment that "everyone knows what that is" because at one point we all had to learn about those. @dodgerblew was trying to help you with a possible ID. I think the suggestion made sense. Your pic would need to be clearer to be sure what we're looking at. We're here to help when you can get us something clearer to help you out.

I must be nobody...

OP
OP
M

Mohammad ht

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you very much for all my friends،i just only my opinnion ,I did not intend to disrespect

Last edited:

dodgerblew

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

I must be nobody...

Thank you very much for all my friends،i just only my opinnion ,I did not intend to disrespect

Thank you @dodgerblew ,I'm so sorry I did not intend to disrespect, only i just want to opinion,thanks for helping
Huh. I have no idea what happened here. Apology accepted...but I don't really know what for

Looking back to your reefing roots: Did you start with Instant Ocean salt?

• I started with Instant Ocean salt.

Votes: 118 76.6%
  • I did not start with Instant Ocean salt, but I have used it at some point.

Votes: 12 7.8%
  • I did not start with Instant Ocean salt and have not used it.

Votes: 22 14.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.3%
Back