Whats that worm?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Maebh
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Maebh

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 29, 2023
Messages
243
Reaction score
157
Location
Ireland
What state or country do you live in
Other International
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here is a list of some common worms found in a home aquarium. Flatworms, eg AEFW, and worms found on fish, eg flukes, are not included (might do a seperate article for both).

1. Bristle worm common​

Scientific name
Rarity
Food
Harm level
Use level
Other
Photos

2. Spaghetti worm​

Scientific name
Rarity
Food
Harm level
Use level
Other
Photos

3. Name​

Scientific name
Rarity
Food
Harm level
Use level
Other
Photos

4. Name​

Scientific name
Rarity
Food
Harm level
Use level
Other
Photos

5. Name​

Scientific name
Rarity
Food
Harm level
Use level
Other
Photos
 
Bobbit worm would be a good one for the list.
Thank you! I pressed post instead of save to drafts :grinning-face-with-sweat: I have a bunch more,I just need to properly post it!
 
Go ahead and put up a post of what you want and i'll make it happen
 
Go ahead and put up a post of what you want and i'll make it happen
Thank you! I wrote out a little list of marine worms and info on each, for an article. I've submitted it and its waiting for review :beaming-face-with-smiling-eyes: Hopefully, it goes through, if not I'll edit it and resubmit! Thanks again:beaming-face-with-smiling-eyes:
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new