What's the best beginner corall?

Macroalgae enjoyer

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 12, 2025
Messages
11
Reaction score
4
Location
Budapest
What state or country do you live in
Other International
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am starting a 120liter saltwater tank and I hawe been trying to find a good beginner corall but i couldn't find one that is especially good. The tank will be high tech as for the plans it will hawe a 33x turn ower. So it will hawe really strong lights and high flow with strong filtration.
 
I am starting a 120liter saltwater tank and I hawe been trying to find a good beginner corall but i couldn't find one that is especially good. The tank will be high tech as for the plans it will hawe a 33x turn ower. So it will hawe really strong lights and high flow with strong filtration.
A Duncan.
 
Gsp, toadstools (mine grew well for me) mushrooms, zoas, Duncan’s. Some people say candy canes but I never had any luck with them.
 
Here's a few videos that may help:



 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 7 41.2%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 17.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new