What's the best coral dip?

I like Bayer as an overall dip too. It doesn't stress the corals. And I've even forgotten frags in bayer and they all made it.
 
I just used Bayer for the first time in the last couple of hours on a pack of 9 zoa frags I just received... hoping for the best! I've read quite a bit about it from multiple sources, and if you have the opportunity go to Cherry Corals web site and look under their news tab on their site. They have a nice short write up on the subject.

Hey how's your rescue Scolymia doing these days?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 27.6%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 10 34.5%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 20.7%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 10.3%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 8 27.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 7 24.1%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 31.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 24.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new