What's the proper way to clean a pH probe?

dangros

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
May 24, 2014
Messages
561
Reaction score
180
Location
northern va
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
As the title says: what is the best/fastest way to clean the pH probe without damaging it? I'm currently soaking it in 50/50 rodi/white vinegar for several hours.
 
Thanks for this as it was exactly what I wanted to know. I am moving my Apex from one tank to the other and wanted to clean the probes to minimize cross contamination and start fresh. Will go with vinegar for salinity, pH and orp.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 9 7.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 24 19.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 30.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 8.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 17 14.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new