What's this guy?!?

calvo15290

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 3, 2012
Messages
1,905
Reaction score
42
Location
nashville tn
What state or country do you live in
Tennessee
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I helped move a tank for someone I got this guy along with some coral and a tang,what is he? I was told he's a hawk fish. But what kind? ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1397518420.787114.jpg excuse the sand he's staying at a store till my 180 is ready. And the tanks had new sand put in
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 11 6.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 13 7.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 28 15.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 59 33.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.1%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 12 6.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 12 6.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 27 15.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 6.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new