What's this little guy??

taintstick

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 27, 2017
Messages
528
Reaction score
328
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I went to the first Brew Frag Fest in Houston last month and went ape ****!! It was also my first convention ever to attend which was great. I have a few coral I want to identify and will post slowly. But first, what is this little fuzzy guy?? Haha
IMG_0574.JPG
 
Looks like a Milli, kinda hard to tell from the pic.
 
My bad fellas, it is a milli, but I'm trying to narrow it down a bit further...
 
How much more specific do you want to get? It's an Acropora Millipora. I see some green in there.

If it's a given name you're looking for, heck, name it whatever name you want. That seems to be the trend nowadays. :)
 
Lol yea I was looking for a specific name.. your right RR I think I'm going to go with Chewbacca or a Wookiee.
 
Next coral I want to get everyone's opinion. I was told it's a RR Orange Passion, just needed to get color back. Give me your feed back..please....

IMG_0571.JPG
 
Brew frag fest? That sounds like one of the most awesome things ever! When do they have that? Or where can I find some info on it?
 
Lol it was the first of its kind for us here in Texas. First "Annual" one was December 4th last month. They are talking about having it again this year on the same day. I don't have a Facebook, but if you do follow Unique Color Corals. They know about it.
It was $15 prebuy
$20 at the door, unlimited beer from 12-3 at St. Arnold's Brewery.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 3 4.5%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 26.9%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 28.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 9 13.4%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 2 3.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 6.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new