Whats this on glass?

Evan28395950

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 23, 2018
Messages
1,804
Reaction score
2,096
Location
United States
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What is this, and how to do I get it off the glass? I tried scrubbing it off, nothing.

ED199AD9-1F60-4508-A4AA-66CD62FE9FCF.jpeg
 
spirorbid worms. You have to scape them off
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new