What's This?

Pufferpunk

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 13, 2006
Messages
1,342
Reaction score
74
Location
Franklin Park, IL
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
And what is a 1 1/2" frag worth?

SPS.jpg

Accidently fragged it. :(
 
looks like some sort of stag (pretty cool IMO).

for that sized frag (and without any LE/rare type of lineage), i'd say $20-$35'ish.
 
looks like A. insignis

I know when I frag mine it really takes off with muti- branching growth.
 
I would do $20-35 for a frag, but I would rather have some of them orange skirt with yellow center zoas behind it.
 
Nice, aren't they? I bought a rock w/a bunch of them on it, then it got reduced to 3 polyps. Finally growing out. I think they're starting to grow onto the wall too & then I can scrape some off.
 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 7 25.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 14 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 10 35.7%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 14 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new