Whats up r2r

reefing101

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 14, 2009
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hey i'm new to the hobby i have a 65 gal. rr with overflows/w 20 gal sump 250 watt pendant and two vho actincs... Im running a 14k pheonix bulb that is just the right amount of blue that i need... Im ready to learn :xd:
 
Waz up bro! Welcome to R2R!
 
I agree, thats a great reef set up for the first time around. I think I started with a 5 gallon bucket, home made filter and for flow I swirled the water around with my hand...... LOL

By the way, welcome!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 21.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 29 29.3%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 9.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 9.1%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 13 13.1%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new