What's up with my apex

  • Thread starter Thread starter lolgranny
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

lolgranny

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 22, 2011
Messages
888
Reaction score
1,026
Location
McHenry, IL.
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
During the storm today I lost Internet and turns out my apex isn't working whatsoever. It's not turning off my lights and my ato I unplugged everything but I've never had this happen and it's been online for years. I'm pretty lost and I'm looking for a opinion on what to do. Comcast won't be out till wed essay to fix it either. Any ideas?
 
And now it's "working" meaning it overdosed 20g of kalk in the tank. 1 halide is on when they should all be off... I don't understand. :( I hate this
 
Did you lose power too during the storm?
 
Check your settings and make sure that you have your setting set to fall back off in a case like this
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 3 5.5%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 25.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 13 23.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 16.4%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 14.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 3 5.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new