What's up with my hammers??

  • Thread starter Thread starter JGon
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Your best bet it to feed it.
I am not a fan of target feeding but in your case it will help
It takes quite some time to re populate zooxanthellae in corals
 
Ok. Sounds good. I'll get on that tomorrow. Thanks everyone for your help! [emoji2]
 
I target feed my euphyllia.....dang weeds if you do.

Can't help it, habits and career of loving to feed everything.
 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 8 26.7%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 15 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 10.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 10 33.3%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 13.3%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 14 46.7%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 26.7%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 5 16.7%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new