Whats wrong with this torch coral?

Campbell Bradley

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 20, 2023
Messages
33
Reaction score
19
Location
Australia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everyone
I've had this torch coral for around 4 months and I've seen significant expansion in 2 heads of the torch. As of more recently I've started to notice quite a few spots where tentacles pop out of at the base of the coral but they seem to be dominated by the 2 larger heads? Are these just newer heads or Is there something wrong with this torch coral?
I'll post a picture of it now and when I first got it. The picture under heavy blue light is from when I first got it.
Thanks

20230729_171414.jpg 20230729_171359.jpg 20230514_170132.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 29.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 32.7%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.9%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 6 10.9%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new