View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anampses femininus
A. femininus.jpg

Lennardi wrasse!

Ill 3rd that!
Another vote for the femininus. Runner up would be Macropharyngodon choati.

mort

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Did you get yours online or at a store? The only place I’ve seen them all in one place is that fish place online but there never in stock

I'm in the UK and saw it on a list so just ordered it. There is only one other chap I know here with one and they just ordered it from the lfs. My understanding is they are a pretty common species just not imported much. I've seen a few people just find them in their lfs in the states when researching them so I'd guess they must be order-able with a bit of luck.

S-t-r-e-t-c-h

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Blue dot stingray. My next tank will probably be a stingray tank, but not sure I'm willing to risk one of these any time soon. Probably go with a Urobatis sp. ray instead. Ultimately, that will probably be a better choice in terms of success rate. They also tend to be more "showy" and active in the tank anyway.

I'd also love to get a Centropyge resplendens but they're not legal to collect and only rarely captive bred, so the prices are mostly out of my budget...

chipmunkofdoom2

Always Making Something
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not really a fish, but I'd love an octopus (preferably Octopus joubini). The only thing stopping me is availability, short lifespan in captivity, and the relative unavailability of captive-bred specimens.

I also am a big fan of aquacultured fish. Even if it's a relatively popular fish in the hobby, if it's aquacultured, I'm excited.

GHsaltie

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’ve been looking for these fish for over a year. Along with a fu Manchu radiata dwarf zebra and antennata

Divers den gets the red banded waspfish every now and then. That's where I got mine, you just have to keep an eye out on the update.

ReefinND

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
An Emperor Angel, I don't foresee me ever having a FOWLR tank big enough to house one though. :(

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 36 31.3%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 28 24.3%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 21 18.3%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 30 26.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back