What's your favorite chocolate?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sipec
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

What's your favorite kind of chocolate?

  • Milk

    Votes: 10 38.5%
  • Dark

    Votes: 13 50.0%
  • White

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • Semi-sweet

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (say in thread)

    Votes: 2 7.7%
  • I don't like chocolate

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    26
Ever had a rum raisin Kit Kat?

Those are good too! But the Chocolatory is still my #1! ;)

Recently I've picked up Toffifay a few times and those are pretty tasty as well.
 
Those are good too! But the Chocolatory is still my #1! ;)

Recently I've picked up Toffifay a few times and those are pretty tasty as well.
I just tried toffifay a few days ago, I'm not sure I'm that fond of it either
The box I got might just be stale tho
 
The kind that contains cocoa. Alll of it.
Something's wrong if there's a chocolate shortage in my house.
If I have to pick homeade hot cocoa. With cream. And marshmallows. Made with milk, not water. Stovetop only.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.6%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 6.3%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 22 19.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 35 31.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 8.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 8.1%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 14.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 8 7.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new