What's your favorite millepora?

Bubble Gum is always fun!
bubblegummilli0220141018_zps49802313.jpg


bubblegummilli0120141018_zps06e75fe8.jpg
 
If anyone can name them , that would be great
 

Attachments

  • 1426899651412.jpg
    1426899651412.jpg
    72.5 KB · Views: 328
  • 1426899669097.jpg
    1426899669097.jpg
    51.7 KB · Views: 378
A few months ago I bought a yellow Millie and the colors its changing to are insane kinda shame because I really wanted the yellow but its got colors of pink,orange, and gold. First pic is about two weeks after I bought it IMAG00089.jpg and this is now. pic does not do it justice IMAG00177.jpg
 
I bought 3 millis off of Adam at Battlecorals:
-SUNN-E Milli
-Raindrops on Roses milli
-Trash compactor milli

I'm kinda on a milli frenzi right now, I'm looking for the coolest ones out there as my tank is about 70% acros and I need to add some hairy, long-polyp millies!!!
how is the sunn Milli doing?
 
Once I get a tripod ordered in a few weeks, I will take some of mine, just been hard to find time.


The best one that I have ever seen was a sunsets mille, I have been trying to find a frag ever since, if anybody knows where to find this, it would be much appreciated.



IMG_0449.jpg

I wonder if this one ever popped up again??
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 18.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 42 31.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 15.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new