What's your favorite reefing topic?

AlyciaMarie

Official R2R Hype Girl
View Badges
Joined
Feb 12, 2024
Messages
5,780
Reaction score
15,481
Location
Chattanooga
What state or country do you live in
Georgia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think most reefers have a favorite reefing topic. Just something you could go on and on about, or something you feel you are able to help others with when the opportunity arises. What is it for you? Maybe you'll find a buddy who understands you in the comments! 😂

Talking Go On GIF by Kev Lavery
 
I think most reefers have a favorite reefing topic. Just something you could go on and on about, or something you feel you are able to help others with when the opportunity arises. What is it for you?
Baby River!
 
Having been an electrician for over 20 years now, the electrical aspect of the hobby and staying safe so you don’t get shocked or worse yet, electrocuted.
 
Automation
Automation has become one of my favorite topics to learn about. Stuff like ReefPi and other forms of automation are always fascinating to me.
 
Having been an electrician for over 20 years now, the electrical aspect of the hobby and staying safe so you don’t get shocked or worse yet, electrocuted.

We should start a “reefers who are electricians” Q and A thread! You down? :)
 
Automation has become one of my favorite topics to learn about. Stuff like ReefPi and other forms of automation are always fascinating to me.
Yeah, I could not keep a reef without automation. I'm going to need more dosers I'm sure.

I am a hydros convert, and already have an X10, drive, WaveEnginev2, XP8.
 
Being angry and shaking my fist at new reefing trends!
Grampa Simpson Grandpa GIF by MOODMAN



Just kidding... Fish... I think it's the fish keeping aspect of it, specifically understanding diet/disease.
What about shaking fist and being angry at old reefing trends???????
 
Mine isn't a single topic but discussions over two related topics like old school methods vs newer methods, QT vs Non QT, high nutrients vs low etc. I seem to take more away from those types of discussions.

PS I can also I feel I can contribute a little because often I've had a some experience with both sides.
 
Any thread with Clam in the title.
Any thread in RHF chemistry forum.
And tell me about that lighting fixture.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 26.7%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 11 36.7%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 20.0%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 10.0%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 9 30.0%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 7 23.3%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 16.7%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 30.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 16.7%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 16.7%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 23.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new