What's your "quirkiest" fish

saltyhog

blowing bubbles somewhere
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What fish do you have that makes you laugh, scratch your head and wonder why the most? This is mine....my Long Nose Hawkfish, looking for the most unusual perch he can find. Corals, frag rack, rock just won't do. He has to pick the unusual, like this snail.

Long Nose Hawkfish (1 of 1).jpg

apb03

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This one by far. He is incredibly naughty. He will eat some of my corals and always looking to get into something he shouldn't. He's also incredibly friendly to his tank mates and loves to socialize.

Awesome fish once you get over the damage he does.

Attachments

• 20230623_175203.jpg
    20230623_175203.jpg
    167.8 KB · Views: 36

littlefoxx

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What fish do you have that makes you laugh, scratch your head and wonder why the most? This is mine....my Long Nose Hawkfish, looking for the most unusual perch he can find. Corals, frag rack, rock just won't do. He has to pick the unusual, like this snail.

Long Nose Hawkfish (1 of 1).jpg
My blue tang Bandit! This dude seems to think my arrow crab is a cleaner shrimp. He keeps going at her trying to get past her legs. The arrow crab is currently pregnant so shes more irritable than usual and literally punches Bandit with six of her legs at a time to shoo him off but he keeps at it! Strange fish

6F8B1710-3F96-47A7-9DF2-469060070E8B.jpeg

Cichlid Dad

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My Niger Trigger. I have him in his own tank for now. It took many months for him to come out of his shell, now as soon as I walk into the room he became like a dog. I can pet him, he will come to my hand and eat out of it. I will be sitting in the chair in the fish room and he will be at my shoulder as the chair sits along side that tank.

Last edited:

littlefoxx

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My Niger Trigger. I have him in his own tank for now. It took many months for him to come out of his shell, now as soon as I walk into the room he became like a dog. I can pet him, he will come to my hand and eat out of it. I will be sitting in the chair in the fish room and he will be at my shoulder as the chair sits along side that tank.
My niger is the same! He talks all the time by Grunting at me, thats why his name is Grunt!

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 37 15.9%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 13 5.6%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 30 12.9%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 135 58.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 16 6.9%
Back