Wheelchair Backflip

  • Thread starter Thread starter divecj5
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

divecj5

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 24, 2006
Messages
327
Reaction score
35
Location
Charleston, SC
What state or country do you live in
South Carolina
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I read about this kid (I think he's 14) in ESPN the magazine. He was born with spinal bifida and has been confined to a wheelchair his whole life. The video will speak for itself but he wants to add a wheelchair competition to the X Games soon if he can find some competition. If you just want to see the backflip go to around 2:25 and watch. I think the best part is at the end where he is teaching the little kid.....

[youtube]http://youtube.com/watch?v=LWJhF7yfnI4[/youtube]

If this doesn't work, go here: http://youtube.com/watch?v=LWJhF7yfnI4

Adam
 
I hear ya....looks like it's a lot of fun. I was reading that he has a specially designed wheelchair with special shocks and wheels so it doesn't break easily.

I wasn't all that great at skateboarding either although I had a lot of fun while doing it.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 3.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 19.4%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 40 31.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 19 14.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new