When can I add pom pom crabs/s?

I've had mine for over 2 years, his name is Frank. You can pretty much see him after 11pm on any night after all the lights are off. Never had to target feed him. He lost his anemone's a long time ago, but he somehow has 2 new ones now, I don't have any small anemones or aiptasia. He's super cool though, one of the best parts of the tank. I would wait at least a couple months before adding one though.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 3 4.7%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 28.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 29.7%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 7 10.9%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.9%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 6.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new