When did y'all stop carrying instant ocean?

90greefman

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 4, 2010
Messages
256
Reaction score
4
Location
Firestone, CO
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I only do bulk orders ever couple months but noticed you didn't have any available this order I did today. Just wondering the reasoning. Thx
 
IMG_6865.jpg


Um, when they decided to stop saying "y'all" in public settings
 
Nothing wrong with sayin y'all in public settings.

I routinely say "Y'all" in public settings, even though I'm not from the South. Technically, I should be saying "Y'uns", but I think "Y'all" just sounds better. :-)

<ducks to avoid a Primanti's sandwich being thrown>
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.5%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 20 21.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 27 29.3%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 9.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 6 6.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 12 13.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 7.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new