When it rains it pours

riche

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I'm sure most of you by know have read my now deleted post about my wife having surgery and being off 6 weeks and she is the money maker.

Well my cardiologist told me to see a ENT Dr, since I have sleep apnea and the mask kept blowing off my face because the pressure was so high on the bi-pap machine.

Well I go in yesterday and he tells me from my sleep study I stop breathing 43 a hr.

So I have to have throat surgery, to remove my tonsils,the thing that hangs in the back of your throat and also the soft part of my palet.

Then next week I have to see a lung Dr because the pulmonary function test shows I have a moderate issue when I exhale and I looked up the term on Google and it's not what I wanted to hear or read.

Then we are down to one vehicle as I sold my jeep a few weeks ago to help catch up things around the house before she went on for surgery, like paying for extras that were needed and such.

Well my son was a car that we bought him and it was doing great and then he said dad it's making a noise. I thought it was a wheel bearing 2 weeks ago but it was tight and not making any noise, well now something is making a lot of noise and I am not sure.

I always try to do my own work but with the issues with my heart a few months ago, the Dr said no more plus the physical issues with my back and shoulders.

So when they said when it rains it pours, I'm in a monsoon lol

Maybe Elen or Oprah can wave they're magic wand and send us on vacation and drop off a couple of trucks and some good luck

Again I always say there is someone out there who has it worse then me, but I'm wondering

Anyways it's going to be hot and muggy today so make sure you take it slow if outside

Rich

William Mumford

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Your life is great because you have no job still have money and your wife and kids are both alive. Also you and your wife have the money to go to the doctors for your problems. Your life is cake

67chevellemalibu2

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have sleep apnea and my CPAP is set at 17. Most nights I sleep like a baby. I believe the highest setting is 20. What kind of mask are you wearing where it's blowing off? I'm a truck driver and I have no choice but to use the CPAP every night in order to keep my CDL.

OP
OP
riche

riche

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have sleep apnea and my CPAP is set at 17. Most nights I sleep like a baby. I believe the highest setting is 20. What kind of mask are you wearing where it's blowing off? I'm a truck driver and I have no choice but to use the CPAP every night in order to keep my CDL.
I was using a bi-pap because the pressure was so high. It was 25 in and 22 out.

The Dr said it was crazy that they didn't have me be seen sooner.

I have tried full face mask, full nose, pillow nose.

The Dr said with the pressures this high he isn't suprised that the mask was blowing off

67chevellemalibu2

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was using a bi-pap because the pressure was so high. It was 25 in and 22 out.

The Dr said it was crazy that they didn't have me be seen sooner.

I have tried full face mask, full nose, pillow nose.

The Dr said with the pressures this high he isn't suprised that the mask was blowing off
Yeah, I don't care for the machine, but it's not so terrible that I can't sleep. I have no choice but to use it every night if I want to keep my job. I use the one piece mask that goes right under your nose. They have a new mask that's out, that allows you to sleep in any position. It goes under your nose. I'm going to get that one. You're having some tough times right now and all you can do is take it one day at a time and keep your head up. This life definitely isn't easy.

OP
OP
riche

riche

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
and the loud noise on the car was the least of the issue, the frame was rotted away.

So I had to spend what money I have saved up for the down time and the money we got from the gofundme account my sister in law set up to pick up a new used car as we share it with my son.

Never a dull moment but There is always tomorrow

67chevellemalibu2

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
and the loud noise on the car was the least of the issue, the frame was rotted away.

So I had to spend what money I have saved up for the down time and the money we got from the gofundme account my sister in law set up to pick up a new used car as we share it with my son.

Never a dull moment but There is always tomorrow
dang man, life is definitely kicking you down right now. At least you have your wife and kids. Hang in there.

OP
OP
riche

riche

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
dang man, life is definitely kicking you down right now. At least you have your wife and kids. Hang in there.
Thats all I can do, just take one day at a time. W ehave been thru ruff patches ever since we got married, from me having my accident to sick kids to lost jobs. It is just another day in the park

Tentacled trailblazer in your tank: Have you ever kept a large starfish?

• I currently have a starfish in my tank.

Votes: 64 31.5%
  • Not currently, but I have kept a starfish in the past.

Votes: 53 26.1%
  • I have never kept a starfish, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 42 20.7%
  • I have no plans to keep a starfish.

Votes: 42 20.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.0%
Back