M

manny14

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i think if i added another tang with my powder blue it would be toast
I don’t have a powder blue in there currently. I’d add one and the Achilles at the same time. I have a gold rim in the tank so I’m not sure if adding 2 acanthurus would limit him targeting one of them?

Dave1993

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I don’t have a powder blue in there currently. I’d add one and the Achilles at the same time. I have a gold rim in the tank so I’m not sure if adding 2 acanthurus would limit him targeting one of them?
No clue but i would be worried about him killing the very highly strung achilles

Dave1993

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Achilles would be bigger than both gold rim and powder blue for what that’s worth
No clue what goldrims are like never owned 1 but i don't think size matters in the fish world all they see is another fish invading there territory

OP
OP
M

manny14

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
No clue what goldrims are like never owned 1 but i don't think size matters in the fish world all they see is another fish invading there territory
It’s a white cheek tang. Same family as Achilles and powders. Again though, I’m not sure if adding two acan’s to the tank at the same time would limit my current gold rims aggression as it’s a harder time to single one out?

Dave1993

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It’s a white cheek tang. Same family as Achilles and powders. Again though, I’m not sure if adding two acan’s to the tank at the same time would limit my current gold rims aggression as it’s a harder time to single one out?
only 1 way to find out lol

OP
OP
M

manny14

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
only 1 way to find out lol
Part of me wants to put Achilles, powder and purple in all at the same time haha but the much more educated member earlier in the thread gave me the order he’d go … it’s hard …

Dave1993

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Part of me wants to put Achilles, powder and purple in all at the same time haha but the much more educated member earlier in the thread gave me the order he’d go … it’s hard …
i would add the purple achilles and purple in all at once if you add the 2 powders then the purple later its gonna be 3v1 on a already stressed fish

OP
OP
M

manny14

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i would add the purple achilles and purple in all at once if you add the 2 powders then the purple later its gonna be 3v1 on a already stressed fish
Haha just let em all go and royal rumble. The purple would be the biggest in the tank instantly as well he’s bigger than the Achilles I think

OP
OP
M

manny14

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
More film of the Achilles. Any other opinions? I like to get feedback haha

Attachments

• FullSizeRender.MOV
    93.6 MB

Algae invading algae: Have you had unwanted algae in your good macroalgae?

• I regularly have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 31 34.8%
  • I occasionally have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 20 22.5%
  • I rarely have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 8 9.0%
  • I never have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 5 5.6%
  • I don’t have macroalgae.

Votes: 22 24.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 3.4%
Back