When you order your corals from Wish

kittenbritches

The Cat's Pajamas
View Badges
Joined
Aug 18, 2021
Messages
1,547
Reaction score
5,185
Location
Rocky Mountains
What state or country do you live in
Utah
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
JK — It's from LiveAquaria.

What I ordered:
67CA50E8-D616-49B2-894E-47BBEF0BD9B6.png


What I got:
1B765F7A-BCE0-4840-B5B5-2E8F37D0BBFF.jpeg


I don't know if it's bleached to high heaven or if they actually sent a Marshall Islands hammer coral instead, but this baby is WHITE. I'll still love it and nurture it, but it isn't what I expected.

My coral purchases from this particular vendor have not been great. I'm grateful to have found a few other vendors that send beautiful specimens and don't leave me feeling catfished. >.>
 
Might as well be Wish lol it’s probably just super ticked from shipping… also possible it got too warm in that time period. Idk about live aquaria. They’re hit and miss. People get the wrong orders a lot.. if you want true wysiwyg specimens, it’s best to stick with the reputable sponsors/sellers online. There are tons here… go check out the WWC live sale today. You’ll def get what you purchase ;)
 
Might as well be Wish lol it’s probably just super ticked from shipping… also possible it got too warm in that time period. Idk about live aquaria. They’re hit and miss. People get the wrong orders a lot.. if you want true wysiwyg specimens, it’s best to stick with the reputable sponsors/sellers online. There are tons here… go check out the WWC live sale today. You’ll def get what you purchase ;)
I actually got this several weeks ago, and the photo is from this morning. I have since dropped *waaaaay* too much money on corals from live sales. The only thing disappointed is my bank account. Haha.
 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 10 31.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 16 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 11 34.4%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 12.5%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 15 46.9%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 25.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new